Particle Measuring Systems introduces the next generation of remote particle counters in contamination control strategy, IsoAir Pro-Plus is a fixed environmental monitoring instrument designed for multiple option flexibility and minimal downtime.
The robust 316L stainless steel enclosure is liquid resistant with NEMA 4X and IP65 ratings. The quick release mounting bracket stores essential sensor data such as the IP address at the point of measurement, reducing the time & the complexity of unit installation after servicing or calibration. The Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be mounted straight to the inlet, extended from the particle sensor with rigid stainless-steel tubing, or remotely positioned with flexible tubing in virtually any installation. This remote particle sensor is (plug-n-play) without the requirement of complex re-programming.
The IsoAir Pro-Plus Remote Particle Counter has its own blower, reducing the need for an external vacuum, and uses either 100 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC input power.
You choose the options your manufacturing requires:
1. Power supply
2. Wireless communications
3. Analog & Digital I/O
IsoAir Pro-Series Remote Particle Counter features:
1. 8 sample channels from 3 -25 µm (including 2-channel “Pharma Mode”)
2. 316L stainless steel enclosure with IP65 & NEMA 4X ratings
3. Resistant to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP)
4. Quick release mounting bracket stores sensor ID data for easy connection
5. Integrated HEPA filtered blower
6. Easily connect to PMS or third-party facility monitoring and compliant data management software systems
7. Global regulatory and ISO standard compliance
8. Highly regarded world-class PMS instrument service and support