The SCIEX BioPhase 8800 is a multi-capillary electrophoresis system that enables biopharma scientists to run several samples simultaneously, accelerating the execution and development of sensitive, high-throughput analytical methods. The increased reproducibility and throughput of the system reduces bottlenecks in the drug development pipeline, helping shorten time to market.
1. Run more samples, and more molecules, on a single system through not one, but eight capillaries in parallel.
2. Existing approaches to detect and characterize changes during development of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), next-generation therapeutics, and gene therapies are challenged to deliver the detailed information you need, in the time you need it.
3. The SCIEX BioPhase 8800 system facilitates parallel processing of eight samples simultaneously, while retaining the capability to deliver sensitive CE-SDS, and CIEF analysis enabling uncompromised accuracy for large sample sets and faster time to answers.
4. Delivering consistent, comparable and compliant data at scale across the biologic development continuum, the SCIEX BioPhase 8800 provides high-throughput, high sensitivity analysis for bioprocessing, analytical development and QA/QC, all in one system.
5. Take on multiple molecules, multiple applications in less time - all on a single platform.
6. Shorten time to market with high-throughput, 8 capillary analytics.
7. With user friendly software and pre-packaged reagents, running applications on the SCIEX BioPhase 8800 is quick and easy.