Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
The Shimadzu Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer AA -7800 Series is versatile enough for a variety of analytical applications (Any Application), safe and easy to use even for beginners (Any User), and offers continuous analysis using autosamplers and remote data analysis via network connections to increase the flexibility of the analysis operator's work style (Any Location).
- Systems can be modified based on how it is used.
- Eight hollow cathode lamps provide ample capacity for analyzing multiple elements.
- The flame system even supports samples with high concentrations or organic solvents.
- WizAArd software and automatic optimization functionality ensure easy operability.
- Simple and easy-to-use furnace system.
- More advanced safety technology.
- World’s smallest dual system.
- Compact autosampler with advanced functionality.
- LabSolutions CS network liberates operators from the laboratory.