Silicone and dust-free inner chamber
The BINDER FDL 115 with silicone and dust-free inner chamber, as well as symmetric airflow dries specimens containing solvents and thus this safety drying oven meets all EN 1539 requirements.
- Safety concept meets the DIN EN 1539-2010-08 standard
- Short drying time with high temperature accuracy and defined ventilation
- Silicone free and dust-free inner chamber
- Replaceable fresh air cartridges are easy to change and ensure constant fresh air quality
- Temperature range: +10 °C above ambient temperature to +300 °C
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Fresh-air monitoring with audible and visual alarm and automatic deactivation of heating
- Replaceable filter cartridge, Class M6
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Computer interface: RS 422
- Standard door gasket made from solvent-resistant FKM for use at up to 200 °C
- Optional door gasket made from silicone with limited solvent resistance for use at up to 300 °C
Drying chambers for limited quantities of solvent
BINDER safety drying chambers are extremely accurate and ensure that drying is quick and even. With the option of operation at temperatures ranging up to 350 °C, these drying chambers can meet different requirements and are suitable for a wide range of applications. In its FDL series, BINDER has developed drying chambers for limited quantities of solvent, which provide the ideal environment for all samples containing solvents.
The FDL series includes drying chambers with a highly efficient filter cartridge and symmetrical air flow with defined flow rates. The cartridge can be replaced, guaranteeing high levels of operational safety along with the electronic fresh air monitoring system. The drying chambers operate with absolute temperature accuracy, even with high ventilation, thereby providing the basis for high-quality results and reproducible tests. The patented APT.line™ preheating chamber technology ensures that temperature distribution is homogeneous inside the drying chambers and test conditions are consistent across the entire usable space, regardless of the amount or size of the sample.
Drying chambers with maximum safety levels and ease of handling
BINDER drying chambers in the FDL series are the combination of maximum operational safety and consistent, reliable test conditions with ease of operation. Heat dissipation is minimal thanks to the chambers' 60-mm-thick insulation and the tight housing door is fitted with a 2-point door closure. The entire chamber interior is made of stainless steel, allowing the usable space to be cleaned thoroughly in no time. This is also helped by the fact that there are no built-in fixtures, as BINDER drying chambers are equipped with two chrome-plated racks instead.
The safety drying chambers in the FDL series are the number one choice for samples containing solvents.