BINDER’s new environmentally-friendly unit KBF-S ECO specializes in precise stability tests under climate conditions that are kept constant for an extended period of time. It is ideal for long-term testing and accelerated testing of pharmaceutical products according to the ICH Guideline Q1A, and it regulates a humidity range from 10% RH to 80 % RH and a temperature range from 5°C to 70°C. For users who perform stability tests in these climate conditions, this makes it a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly alternative to BINDER’s proven KBF and KBF-S humidity test chambers. The KBF-S ECO needs absolutely no refrigerant – alongside its excellent energy efficiency, this is a feature that significantly boosts its environmental and sustainability credentials.
Even with a full load, the climate in the new BINDER humidity test chambers is always at the right level. And if deviations do happen to creep in, they are so slight that they can barely be measured. Fed in from both sides, the horizontal airflow ensures that the climate remains as homogeneous as possible. This is where our cutting-edge thermoelectric system comes in, keeping the climate conditions constant at all times, even under changing conditions.
But that’s not all. In addition to the perfect climate, BINDER delivers the best usable space in this class. The KBF-S ECO can be packed full so that large quantities of medications can be tested all at the same time, while the climate remains homogeneous. All in all, it’s the perfect recipe for speed, energy efficiency, and success.
1. Homogeneous climate conditions thanks to APT.line™ preheating chamber
2. Standard-compliant testing according to ICH Q1A
3. Precise temperature and humidity control
1. Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C
2. Humidity range: 20% to 80% RH
3. APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
5. Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification
6. LCD to display temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
7. Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
8. Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
9. Inner chamber made completely of stainless steel
10. 2 stainless steel racks, incl. shelf supports
11. Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
12. Robust twin casters with brakes, from 240 L
13. Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
14. Computer interface: Ethernet
15. Independent water supply via tank