The HandiLaz®Mini II Handheld Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems is ergonomically designed to fit in your hand. Dependable and Rugged, the very light weight Mini II provides tremendous value for cost-conscious users who want a reliable, easy-to-use, handheld particle counter.
With a complete set of features, the HandiLaz® Mini II handheld Particle Counter is a low-priced alternative for spot monitoring. It has an intuitive, simple and easy-to-use user interface which lets you perform particle sampling instantly.
The HandiLaz® Mini II handheld Particle Counter is the ultimate solution for users who are in need of convenient cleanroom monitoring and serves as a diagnostic tool to troubleshoot sources of particle generation without the bother of heavy equipment.
It features a fully compensated, high sensitivity sensor with ultra-low noise and an unlimited number of size channels that will assure high repeatability and accuracy.
1. 200 nm to 10 μm size range, suitable for Semiconductor, Advanced Processing and Pharmaceutical applications
2. Internal pulse height analyzer allows for unlimited selection of channel sizes
3. 10 nm resolution
4. Integration of temperature and differential pressure into particle measurement
5. Calibrated to ISO 21501-4 Standard
6. Simple touchscreen and single button operation
7. Advanced on-screen analysis
1. Low-cost alternative for spot monitoring and troubleshooting
2. Versatile for many application
3. Rechargeable battery with minimal downtime
4. Particle measurements in seconds
5. Simple, intuitive user interface
6. USB and SD storage of data
7. 3.2 in (81 mm) wide
8. Weighs only 1.8 lb (0.83 kg)
9. Li-Ion rechargeable battery for 5-hour continuous counting (user- replaceable)