The MiniCapt Mobile Microbial Air Sampler with a new antibacterial housing from Particle Measuring Systems controls the latest technologies in antimicrobial design and material science to help avoid the introduction of bacterial contamination created throughout monitoring activities. The vigorous antibacterial enclosure is effortlessly disinfected and designed to eliminate sites for bacterial deposits and biofilm formation.
PMS offers you this active air sampler with antibacterial features built into the design and the housing of the product, along with a filtered and integrated exhaust to decrease the introduction of contamination from monitoring activities themselves. The Antibacterial MiniCapt Mobile is part of a fully validated 21 CFR Part 11 and ISO 14698 solution to cleanroom and compressed gas microbial monitoring and control. Meets global regulations including EU GMP Annex 1 & ISO 14644-2.
Managing data collected from this active air sampler is easy and secure with the MiniCapt Mobile’s touchscreen that permits for use with gloves and the one-of-a-kind radial slit design of the MiniCapt product allows false positive identification and reduced cost of investigations. Moreover, the MiniCapt Mobile boasts secure and effortless data transfer to facility management or stand-alone data reporting and storage programs.
1. Glove-compatible touchscreen
2. Intuitive user interface
3. HEPA filter exhaust
4. Remote connection to the BioCapt Viable Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
5. Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
6. Available in 12 languages
1. The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO 14698-1
2. Multiple sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one sampler
3. False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design