PMS Particle Measuring Systems is happy to announce the release of their new Airborne Particle Counter Lasair® Pro Leveraging the engineering of its flagship Lasair III particle counters, this newest addition to the PMS fleet supports a variety of applications including clean area monitoring (portable and remote) and classification while meeting international cleanroom certification standards.
- 8.4-inch SVGA color touchscreen compatible with gloves
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with 20,000 recorded activities
- Up to 100 configurable users with three (3) privilege groups (administrator, supervisor, operator)
- Up to 1,000 configurable locations organized by area, room, and location hierarchy
- Up to 100 configurable recipes
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for portable use
- Optional thermal printer
- Portable, continuous operation
- Easy to clean polycarbonate exterior
- Reduced operator errors with pre-set recipes
- Unlimited users and recipes configurable with NFC access cards
- Long term data storage and analysis capabilities with Pharmaceutical Net Pro software.
- VHP-resistant enclosure and HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Audit trail meets latest data integrity requirements
- Comprehensive validation manual (optional)
- Use with FacilityPro Environmental Monitoring Systems or Facility/Pharmaceutical Net Monitoring Software.
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or remote/fixed use