Designed for testing filter systems ranging from small glove boxes to large cleanroom plenums
The most advanced, innovative and user friendly digital aerosol photometer available today, the 2i Digital Photometer is portable, yet rugged, and the ideal instrument for in-situ filtration system integrity testing. The iProbe, a handheld scanner with local LCD display and controls, enables the operator to change settings without stopping to adjust the base unit, minimizing downtime.
Key Features & Benefits
1. Lightweight, portable and rugged digital photometer
2. Large 4.3 in. LCD screen to display critical information
3. iProbe (optional) with 12 ft cable for hard to reach areas minimizes downtime
4. User settable aerosol noise suppression for more stable aerosol measurements
5. Printer (optional) available for reporting
4B / 4B Lite Laskin Nozzle Aerosol Generator
The 4B series family of Laskin-Nozzle aerosol generators are durable, portable, and reliable. Designed for testing filter systems ranging from small glove boxes to large cleanroom plenums, ATI Laskin Nozzle generators provide the ideal solution for creating a polydispersed, submicron aerosol to certify and qualify in-situ filter systems.
Key Features & Benefits
1. Adjustable aerosol concentration output to meet different application requirements
2. Air flow rates from 405 to 8,100 cfm for a wide variety of testing requirements
3. Flex-fuel capable, allows for the use of a variety of reagents
4. Lightweight and rugged, ideal for remote locations
6D Laskin Nozzle Aerosol Generator
The 6D is a small, light, and rugged portable, self-contained Laskin-Nozzle aerosol generator with integrated compressor. It is ideal for testing a wide variety of filter systems with air flows up to 2,000 cfm by generating a poly-dispersed, sub-micron aerosol. Applications include workstations, negative- pressure filtration units, biological safety cabinets, ceiling modules and more. It can also be used for testing positive pressure systems using an optional Positive Injection Pump and hose adapter kit.
Key Features and Benefits
1. Integrated compressor, no external air required
2. Flex-fuel capable, allows for the use of a variety of reagents
3. Integrated pressure gauge guarantees the correct pressure across the nozzle
4. Air flow rates from 200 to 2,000 cfm to test a wide variety of filter systems
5D Thermal Aerosol Generator
The 5D Thermal Aerosol Generator is designed for operators who require a wide range of aerosol output concentrations to perform leak tests on smaller clean air cabinets through cleanroom air handling systems.
The 5D Provides:
1. High Aerosol Output
2. Widest Range of System Flow Rates
3. One Minute Warm-up Time
4. Flex-Fuel Capability
5. Rugged Portability
6. Safe and Reliable Operation