Home » Products » Microbiology Laboratory Solutions » Sterilizers and Washers » Fedegari Benchtop Lab Sterilizers
High-Performance and Modular Design
FOB – BENCHTOP LAB STERILIZER
FOB is a benchtop lab sterilizer that combines excellent performance with high quality materials, ease of use and reduced utilies consumption.
The FOB series are suitable for many different applications, making it the perfect choice to satisfy modern laboratory needs. FOB series autoclaves combines technology and know-how, and can be used by very different laboratories.
FOB may be adapted to satisfy various laboratory applications and the treatment of many different types of loads, including waste with high pathogen risk, in addition to solid porous goods, packaged items and liquid/media, in open and sealed containers. FOB series autoclaves are used in highly specialized fields thanks to a wide selection of options on a modular system. Hence, FOB sterilizers can be configured to meet the most demanding user’s requirements.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
FOB series of bench top lab sterilizers can be designed with four different chamber dimensions with single or double hinged doors for pass-through applications:
- FOB2-TS: 47 liters, single hinged door.
- FOB2S-TS: 75 liters, double hinged door.
- FOB3-TS: 90 liters, single hinged door.
- FOB3S-TS: 122 liters, double hinged door.
A unique opening/closing door system with patented pneumatic gasket seal guarantees perfect airtight, maximum reliability and improved safety for operators. Moreover, FOB autoclaves can be equipped with safety device to prevent door opening.
Chambers, pneumatic valves and hydraulic components are made of 316L stainless steel, with sanitary electropolished finishing. FOB is designed to assure wide and easy access to technical area for maintenance activities. Easy installation and quick connection to the utilities makes FOB series autoclave even more attractive. To assure energy savings, FOB has a heat exchanger recovery system installed out of the chamber to reuse the heat of condensate for water pre-heating before the steam generation. FOB series is equipped with DCS Plus 10 process controller: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment. Large touch-screen color display and interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet control. DCS Plus 10 process controller is fully validated and documented.
1. Modular concept: extremely flexible configuration.
2. Energy saving system.
3. Increase of the maximum temperature and the pressure
4. Adjustable operator display for an ergonomic postioning.
5. Space optimization: load capacity improved
6. Extensive choice of loading equipment (racks, adjustable shelves, baskets, etc.).
7. High level of programming with 30 configurable cycles .
8. Special test programs (i.e. Bowie-Dick, vacuum, pressure leak, etc.) for routine check of sterilizer efficiency.
9. GLP compliance
Read more about Fedegari Benchtop Lab Sterilizers