Remote, portable & accurate
Airborne Particle Counter: Lasair® Pro
Designed for intuitive and reliable aerosol particle counting, this newest addition to the PMS fleet supports a variety of applications while meeting, and anticipating future, international cleanroom certification standards.
1. 8.4-inch SVGA color touchscreen compatible with gloves
2. 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with 20,000 recorded activities
3. Up to 100 configurable users with three (3) privilege groups (administrator, supervisor, operator)
4. Up to 1,000 configurable locations organized by area, room, and location hierarchy
5. Up to 100 configurable recipes
6. Rechargable lithium ion batteries for portable use
Remote Particle Counter: IsoAir® Pro-Plus
A compact, user-friendly variable channel remote particle counter. Designed for minimum downtime and multiple option flexibility.
1. VHP resistance
2. 24 VDC and 100 – 240 VAC input power
3. 2 – 8 selectable channel sizes and 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
4. Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
5. IP65 and NEMA 4X rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
6. Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
7. Automatic shut-off for capped probe
8. Compliance with ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025 calibration
9. Two local LEDs for status and activity
Remote Particle Counter: IsoAir® Pro-E
A compact, VHP resistant remote particle counter.
1. Power over Ethernet (PoE)
2. Eight customer selectable channel sizes with 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
3. Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
4. IP65 and NEMA 4x rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
5. Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
6. Automatic shut-off for capped probe
0.1 Micron Particle Counter: Lasair® III 110
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter is a laser diode-based true 0.1 micron (μm) particle counter with 1.00 CFM flow rate. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations to meet your unique application needs. Part of the series of cleanroom particle counters from Particle Measuring Systems.
1. true .1 micron particle counters
2. Diode laser
3. Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 μm
4. Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering and printing
Airnet® II & IIs Particle Sensors (2 Channels)
As part of a facility monitoring solution, the Airnet® II and IIs Particle Sensors from Particle Measuring Systems meet the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
1. 2 channels
2. 0.5 and 5.0 μm size range, suitable for Pharmaceutical application
3. 1.0 CFM flow rate
4. Modbus communications
5. Optional 4-20 mA output (Polycarbonate version only)
Airnet® II Particle Sensor (4 Channel)
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Particle Sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
1. 4 channels
2. 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 5.0, and 10.0 μm size range
3. 0.1 or 1.0 CFM flow rate
4. Interfaces with object linking and embedding (OLE) for process control (OPC) communications
Handheld Particle Counter: Handilaz® Mini II
The HandiLaz®Mini II handheld particle counter from Particle Measuring Systems is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand. Rugged and dependable, this small footprint, light weight instrument provides tremendous value for cost-conscious users who want a reliable, easy-to-use, handheld particle counter.
1. 200 nm to 10 μm size range, suitable for Semiconductor, Advanced Processing and Pharmaceutical applications
2. Internal pulse height analyzer allows for unlimited selection of channel sizes
3. 10 nm resolution
4. Integration of temperature and differential pressure into particle measurement
Cleanroom Particle Counter: Lasair® III
The Lasair® III Cleanroom Particle Counter is designed with your unique needs in mind. It sets the standard for portable aerosol particle counters in highly regulated environments, so you can make sure your environment is clean.
1. 100 LPM, 50 LPM, or 1 CFM flow rates available
2. 100 LPM flow samples 1 m3 in 10 minutes
3. ISO 21501-4 compliant with a built-in pulse height analyzer (PHA). Available with ISO 17025 calibration certificate. (Optional)
4. Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
IsoAir® 310P Remote Particle Sensor
The IsoAir® 310P Particle Sensor from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) makes it easy to monitor air in remote locations or in areas with process restraints.
1. Four standard particle channel sizes with two-channel pharmaceutical mode
2. Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
3. Passivated 316L stainless-steel enclosure
4. Automatic shutoff for capped probe, flow sensing
5. Compliance with ISO 21501-4 and CE standards